Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Welcome to 'The Soul Food - Solely'!

Hi Foodies!

To introduce myself, I'm Sree - Your new Chef! who intends to share various and innumerable vegetarian recipes specially made without Onion & Garlic. I'm a born SriVaishnaviate and an Andhraite presently stationed at Bangalore. A great foodie who loves cooking and enjoys treating  family and friends with my new cuisines. 

Why the name 'Soul Food - Solely'? 
Coming from a traditional SriVaishnaviate family, I learnt cooking tasty recipes from both South & North India. My recipes will have "No Onion & No Garlic." I feel Cooking is an innate art something that can't  be done by anyone and everyone; that too without using Onion & Garlic. That's  it! (with sincere thanks to none other than my hubby).

I am sure by now you must have understood my meaning of Soul Food as "Saatvik Aaharam".

I take pride in presenting food that is not only delicious, healthy and hearty, but food that one can cherish without sacrificing one's Good Health.  After all, eating right food and staying healthy too is the minimum that a human can do in this modern era.

What kind of recipes can you find here?
This blog contains a variety of pure vegetarian recipes like Gutti Vankaya Kura originally originated from Andhra to Eggless Cakes; Chaat Items from North India. My recipes will be consisting of most of the Vegetables, Grains, Dairy products excluding Egg. My assertive single word answer would be a BIG SORRY for all those enthusiastic foodies searching my blog for some vegetarian recipes with Onion & Garlic.

Last but not the least, I want every one of you not only try my recipes but also email your comments and feedback with positive and constructive suggestions for better improvement so that my cooking could be better utilized by many more. I am sure you would realize that your feedback will make the experiment more enjoyable! Needless to say that each and every recipe has been tried and found immense satisfaction from among my close circle here at Bangalore and in A.P.

Happy Cooking & Healthy Eating!

Best Regards,
Your Favorite Chef!

No comments:

Post a Comment